Drug or alcohol addiction can affect anyone regardless of their age, income level, or background. Addiction is characterized by compulsive use of a substance, which is often accompanied by physical dependency. It can be difficult to stop using the substance due to painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. For those who try to go through detox on their own, these withdrawal symptoms can cause them to relapse. At New Hampshire Detox Center, we offer drug and alcohol detox programs that can help our clients begin recovery with a strong foundation. Clients have support and access to medical care to ensure that they are safe during limited withdrawal management detox.
If you’re ready to begin your journey to recovery, contact our limited withdrawal management detox center today. Connect with the New Hampshire Detox Center team by calling us at 603.932.7692 or by reaching out to us online.
Signs You Need a Detox Program
It can be difficult to admit that you or a loved one needs help for addiction. While every individual’s experience with drug or alcohol dependency is unique, there are a few signs and symptoms to look out for that can indicate that you would benefit from support in our limited withdrawal management detox center. These include:
- Needing to use more or more frequently to feel the same effects
- Relapsing after a period of sobriety
- Legal or financial issues as a result of drug or alcohol use
- Damaged relationships with loved ones
- Withdrawal symptoms when you try to stop using
Common Withdrawal Symptoms
Withdrawal symptoms can vary between individuals due to factors like age, physical health, the substance used, and the duration and severity of the addiction. However, some common withdrawal symptoms include:
- Fatigue and insomnia
- Sudden mood swings
- Excessive sweating
- Shaking or tremors
- Nausea and vomiting
Going through limited withdrawal management detox in our treatment center can ensure that you don’t experience any complications from these withdrawal symptoms.
Treatment Options at New Hampshire Detox Center
If you’re struggling with addiction, consider one of the following programs at our drug and alcohol limited withdrawal management detox center:
- Men’s detox center program
- Women’s detox center program
- Alcohol detox center program
- Drug detox center program
How We Help Our Clients During Detox
One of the biggest ways we help our clients is by personalizing our treatment programs to each client’s needs. During an initial assessment, we will learn more about your needs and goals during treatment and will develop a treatment plan to help you become your healthiest self. Some of the services and approaches to treatment that we offer at New Hampshire Detox Center include:
- Medical care – Our team members monitor each client during limited withdrawal management detox and can provide medical interventions if and when they’re necessary. Clients can feel confident that they’ll be safe even during painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
- Medications – No medications can cure addiction. However, we offer several FDA-approved medications that can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings.
- Counseling – During both group and individual counseling sessions, you can begin to work through the underlying causes of addiction and build healthy coping skills for the future.
You’ll meet others during your time in our center who understand the unique challenges you might face on the road to recovery. At New Hampshire Detox Center, we make the limited withdrawal management detox process as safe and comfortable as possible.
Contact New Hampshire Detox Center to Begin Healing Today
In addition to our medical limited withdrawal management detox programs, we offer a variety of addiction treatment programs to help our clients avoid relapse and rebuild their lives. These include:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Drug addiction treatment program
- Heroin addiction treatment program
- Opioid addiction treatment program
- Meth addiction treatment program
- Benzo addiction treatment program
- Extended residential program
- Medication-assisted treatment
When you make the decision to reach out to New Hampshire Detox Center, you’ll begin a journey of healing. We’ll help you become your strongest, healthiest self. Take the first step towards recovery by reaching out to our team at 603.932.7692 or connecting with us online today.