Prescription drug abuse is rampant in the United States. Even those who have received a prescription for opioid pain relievers from a doctor can develop an addiction to their medication. Those who struggle with chronic pain can be especially at risk for opioid addiction. If you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction to opioids, New Hampshire Detox Center can help. Our opioid addiction treatment program offers help for those who are ready to break their dependence on these drugs.
One reason why it’s essential to reach out for help from an opioid addiction treatment center is because some individuals turn to illicit substances once their prescription runs out. Heroin, for example, is a dangerous drug that can quickly lead to addiction and harmful consequences. Early intervention can help prevent future substance use issues.
If you’re ready to break your dependence on opioids, reach out to New Hampshire Detox Center today. In our treatment programs, you’ll find the support and evidence-based therapies you need to take your life back. We’ll help you avoid relapse and make changes that stick. Connect with our team at 603.932.7692 or reach out online to learn more.
Commonly Prescribed Opioids
All opioids have the potential for abuse. Opioid pain relievers are often prescribed to treat pain resulting from an injury or illness. Some commonly prescribed opioids include:
If you’ve been prescribed one of these prescription painkillers, it’s important to take only the amount prescribed by your doctor. Over time, even the prescribed amounts can lead to dependence. Your body will believe that the drug is necessary to function, which can lead to painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms when you try to stop. Going through detox in a rehab facility can ensure that you are safe, comfortable, and supported during the withdrawal process.
Do You Need an Opioid Addiction Treatment Program?
If you’re not sure whether you would benefit from our opioid rehab program, consider the following:
- Have you gone to more than one doctor for a prescription?
- Do you struggle to fulfill your responsibilities at work or at home due to opioid use?
- Have you hidden your opioid use from friends and family?
- Have you relapsed after a period of sobriety?
- Do you use opioids in conjunction with other substances, like alcohol or benzos?
- Does obtaining and using opioids take up a large portion of your time?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, it’s likely that you’re a good candidate for our opioid addiction treatment program.
Our Approach to Opioid Addiction Treatment
We create personalized treatment plans for every individual in our care. Addiction treatment cannot be one-size-fits-all, as factors like mental health issues, past trauma, or polysubstance abuse can impact each client’s needs in treatment. Some of the therapies and services that we offer at New Hampshire Detox Center include:
- Medication-assisted treatment – Suboxone and Vivitrol can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings in those working to overcome opioid addiction.
- Trauma therapy – We help those who have experienced abuse or violence in the past heal.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – It’s possible to change the negative thought patterns and behaviors that may have led to opioid addiction.
- Group therapy – Connecting with others in recovery can be a source of motivation.
Contact Our Treatment Center Today
At New Hampshire Detox Center, we also offer treatment for all of the following:
Reach out to our team by calling 603.932.7692 or by connecting with us online. We can answer your questions, verify your insurance, and help you access the care you need to heal. Take the first step on the journey to recovery today.