One of the most difficult parts of the journey to recovery is admitting that you need help. If you’ve struggled to give up drugs or alcohol or if your substance use issues have caused personal or professional damage, New Hampshire Detox Center can help. It takes courage to reach out for help for the first time. But we offer the support you need to begin recovery with a strong foundation.
You’ll find a number of treatment options once you start looking into rehab. Our men’s rehab program provides a space designed exclusively for men as they work towards lasting sobriety. Learn more by reaching out to the New Hampshire Detox Center team at 603.932.7692 today.
The Benefits of Men’s Rehab
Our men’s rehab program offers a variety of benefits to our clients. Some of these include:
- Therapy sessions with an experienced therapist – You’ll work one-on-one with a therapist who understands the unique challenges men can face in recovery.
- A safe space to open up – It can be challenging for men to talk about their struggles. In a men’s-only group therapy setting, you can feel more comfortable talking about your experiences.
- A strong network of support – You’ll meet others in recovery who can encourage you and challenge you as you work to take your life back from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Tailored services and amenities – Our personalized treatment plans ensure that every client has the help they need to reach their goals.
How We Help Men in Recovery
Men and women face different obstacles on the road to recovery. This is partly due to how addiction impacts men and women in different ways. Men may have experienced trauma in the past or struggle with mental health issues that make sobriety difficult. However, we offer support, accountability, and encouragement to help our clients avoid relapse and begin to take their lives back from substance use disorders.
Personalized Treatment Plans at New Hampshire Detox Center
Recovery can be challenging. A variety of factors can make it difficult to stop using drugs or alcohol These might include painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms, cravings, mental health issues, or struggles with finances or housing. Through case management, intensive therapy, and medication-assisted treatment, we help the men in our treatment center rebuild their lives. Upon arriving at New Hampshire Detox Center, our clients go through a thorough assessment to help us determine the best approach to treatment.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Medical care – During detox, you may experience painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms, but our medical team will help you be safe during the process.
- Medication-assisted treatment – Suboxone and Vivitrol can be effective treatment options for those with opioid use disorder.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – During one-on-one sessions with a therapist, you can begin to break down the unhealthy thoughts and behaviors that may have contributed to addiction issues.
- Case management – Working closely with a case manager can help you stay in treatment longer, avoid relapse, and rebuild your life outside of our treatment center.
- Group therapy – You’ll connect with others in recovery during group sessions under the supervision of a therapist.
Connect With the New Hampshire Detox Center Team Today
Are you ready to stop drinking or using drugs for good? Then reach out to New Hampshire Detox Center today. In our recovery center, we help clients during some of the most challenging days of recovery. We offer support, medical care, and counseling as our clients go through detox and begin to build a foundation for lasting sobriety.